Free Love Download

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Relationship Advice - 6 Warning Signal Show Your Darling is Betraying

Betrayal is hot problem of couples if you ask any couples you will receive answer that "I don't want this thing" If you know that he/she betray you may be dolorous. Question if you already have boy/girlfriend you will tell them that you're betraying and you're palling with new boy/girlfriend or not?

Woman A tell that "I don't used to betray but if this thing is born I don't to tell my darling

Woman B tell that "Re buck or betrayal most woman don't have this thing if my boyfriend have a good relationship with me and take care of me is good nobody find chicane"



Man A tells that "Betrayal my girlfriend is exciting. But I will not tell my girlfriend decisively this matter nobody tell girlfriend if someone want to tell her this mean that he wants to destroy relationships

Man B tell that "For this matter you don't tell her but her will know from sense of woman"

Therefore I will show a few signal when your darling is betraying

1. Be disgusted and don't talk with you. Sometime he doesn’t have good relationship with you as before.

2. When he meeting with his darling he always default. Sometime he may forget his darling. (The relationship begin watery)

3. When you stay with darling but like you stay alone. Sometime he claims that much work or busy and he is isolated. Relationship will be quickly watery made.

4. He doesn't answer the phone near the real fans decisively because he fear real darling hear sweet conversation between new girlfriends with him. In contrast if phone calls from office he will quickly receive phone calls and talk near darling this show old darling that he has more work. (I'm busy) Relationship is starting unstable

5. Lie various issues for escape from old darling. At first lie is not finished but after good lie. When lie darling 1 time then 2, 3, 4 will follow later (I think that if you find this event you should stop relationship)

6. Some time unfaithful person may use good making technique with his darling for make darling trust completely. Therefore if your darling make something is abnormal such as he squires you too much you should observe attitude of him too.

Relationship advice today may help someone known your darling more. I hope that this post will has benefit for increase good relationship. Next time I will take other relationship advice such as romantic story, long distance relationship advice, love story and etc... Post for all friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment