Free Love Download

Monday, February 1, 2010

Relationship Advice - How Do You Make When You Love Man is Already Owners

Relationship advice when you fall in love man is already owners. Many people ask me that how should I do when me surreptitious love somebody? Therefore this post I will talk about relationship advice of who surreptitious love somebody. But please wait I have example from real people will show all friends.



Sister A she talk that "I fall in love one man in the University who is brother of my friend. At the first time I don't to tell my friend but I can't constrain to ask the matter of him with my friend. Sometime I buy dessert and deposit my friend for give him frequently till my friend know that I love him. At first OK but after that dessert is returned and him deposit phrase pass my friend that him already has girlfriend". Oh my God this makes me broken heart hoooo. (Relationship don't start but broken heart Oh be pitying)

Sister B she talk that "I'm muddled myself that why I love the man at the same work though him isn't handsome but him is courteous, gallant colleagues together then I love him and I like to peek him frequently but I know later that him don't walk alone"

Sister C she talks that "I fall in love one man inside my home. The home of us is near there I known him since children. At first I like him as a brother but after that I love him because he is spec of me. Therefore every holiday I will go to his home. But when I go frequently him doesn't live at home" (He may be aware)

In fact when you fall in love somebody not wrong and not be shy because this is general mood that if you love single person this OK you can continue relationship but if you surreptitious love somebody that him already has darling this case will make big problem. Therefore I will help you find exit for this relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment